BARISTA PACK PROMOTION 2021/2022
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following information on how to claim the offer forms part of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Participation in this Barista Pack Promotion ("Promotion") is deemed an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Claims must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
1. The promoter is BRG Appliances Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8223512 with a trading address at Sage Appliances, Studio 3.2 Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road London, W4 5PY (“Promoter” or “Sage”)
2. The Promotion commences at 12am (GMT) on November 03, 2021 and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on January 04, 2022 ("Promotional Period"). The Promotional Period may be extended in the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Claimants must submit their Online Claim Form by 11.29pm (GMT) on January 18 2022.
3. The promotional Barista Pack consists of contents of a Barista Pack as further described in these Terms and Conditions below (“Barista Pack”).
4. To receive the Barista Pack, claimants must: (a) purchase one of the Participating Products, described below at an “Authorised Retailer” of Sage during the Promotional Period, and (b) satisfy the other eligibility and claim requirements set forth herein.
5. Limit of one (1) Barista Pack applies per household. Barista Packs are not redeemable for cash. This promotion is only available while stocks last.
6. Claimant should verify with the retailer that it is an Authorised Retailer of Sage and participating in this Promotion prior to purchase.
8. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. “Immediate Family Member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
b. “Purchase” means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product during the Promotional Period or successfully and validly purchasing a Participating Product by entering a final and binding finance agreement in relation to a Participating Product during the Promotional Period. This does not include layaways unless the final layaway payment is made during the Promotional Period.
c. “Proof of Purchase” means generally a VAT tax invoice or receipt clearly confirming a Purchase.
The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
i. the Participating Product that was Purchased.
ii. the price paid for the Participating Product.
iii. the Authorized Retailer in which the Participating Product was Purchased.
iv. the date that the Participating Product was Purchased during the Promotional Period and prior to the claim being made.
d. “Participating Products” for this Promotion consist of the following, new, original and not re-imported Sage Products (hereinafter, each a “Participating Product”, collectively, “Participating Products”):
• The Oracle™Touch SES990
• The Oracle™ BES980 / SES980
e. “Authorised Retailer” means any one of the UK and Republic of Ireland retail stores trading under the following trading names that is authorised by Sage to sell Participating Products and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in the Promotion. Please refer to point 32 for the Authorised Retailers.
Eligibility and claims
9. To be eligible to claim a Barista Pack, each claimant must:
a. be a resident of the United Kingdom, including Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Island or the Republic of Ireland and with a valid postal address;
b. be aged 18 years old or over;
c. not be an employee of the Promoter of any agency associated with this Promotion, or be an Immediate Family Member of such a person;
d. be the Participating Product’s end-user, meaning the claimant must Purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, re-supply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use;
e. make a Purchase and retain the original Proof of Purchase in respect of that Purchase;
f. visit and register online by January 18, 2022; follow all of the prompts and instructions, which may include asking the claimant to do any or all of the following:
i. retain original packaging and Proof of Purchase;
ii. visit the online claim form located at the Website www.sage-promotions.com and provide:
1. information, including the claimant’s full name, date of birth, telephone number, email address and residential address; name of retailer, date of purchase, name of product and model number,
2. a scanned copy or photograph of the Proof of Purchase, clearly showing the model number of the Participating Product that was Purchased, the date of Purchase, the price paid and the Participating Retail Store.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected claims. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correctly and completely before 23.59pm (GMT) on January, 18, 2022.
Validation of claims
11. The Promoter will:
a. ensure that the Proof of Model Number provided by a claimant is valid;
b. ensure that the Proof of Purchase submitted by each claimant is valid;
c. once a claimant’s claim has been validated, Promoter will notify the claimant by the email address provided by the claimant to confirm that their claim was successful
12. Items that comprise the Barista Pack are set forth in the following table:
|Sage Branded Barista Pack||Units|
|Sage Coffee Bean Canister||1|
|Sage Mini Knock Box||1|
|Bodum Capp Glasses 6oz 2 pack||2|
|Bodum Espresso Glasses 3oz 2 pack||1|
|Unbranded Tamp Mat||1|
|Sage Branded Stainless Steel Milk Jug 480ML||1|
|Unbranded Microfibre Cleaning Cloth- Charcoal||4|
|Unbranded Microfibre Cleaning Cloth- Grey||4|
13. For each claimant notified of a successful claim, Promoter will endeavour to arrange the Barista Pack delivery within twenty (20) business days of the notification email.
14. The Barista Pack will be delivered to claimants by a third party agency or provider, and is subject to any delivery or processing delays.
15. There will be no delivery fee for deliveries made within the UK, Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Change of delivery address requires thirty (30) calendar days’ notice by contacting 0808 178 1650. If a delivery has already been dispatched before any change of delivery address is notified claimant may not receive the delivery and Sage will not be liable for the delivery. Claimants may not delay any delivery or change any aspect of the delivery.
16. If any Barista Pack becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Barista Pack of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Claimants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Barista Pack has been substituted at equal or greater value.
17. In the event that Promoter determines in its sole discretion that a claimant has provided an invalid Proof of Model Number and/or Proof of Purchase, that claimant will be notified via the email address (“Notification Email”) provided by the claimant of the reason for this determination. The claimant will have until 11:59 pm (GMT) on the fourteenth (14th) calendar day after the Notification Email is sent to provide a valid Proof of Model Number and/or Proof of Purchase, as applicable, by contacting the Sage customer service.
18. The Promoter may invalidate a claim if a claimant fails to provide a valid Proof of Model Number and/or Proof of Purchase by the fourteenth (14th) calendar day after the Notification Email is sent. Should a customer fail to comply with this request within fourteen (14) days or again send incomplete receipts, the granting of the allowance will be definitively refused.
19. The Promoter may, at any time, verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence, Proof of Purchase and Proof of Model Number provided as part of a claim) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact email address and other details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should a Claimant fail to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to those details, or for otherwise providing incorrect information.
21. If a Participating Product is returned, the Barista Pack must be returned, and the corresponding refund will be issued less the value of the Barista Pack.
22. Promotion may not be transferred, re-sold or combined with other offers, promotions or discounts and is subject to change or discontinuation without notice at any time. Offers do not apply to past orders, bulk orders, back-ordered items or out-of-stock items.
23. Any costs associated with this Promotion and making a claim is each claimant’s responsibility. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Barista Pack is the sole responsibility of the claimant. All other ancillary costs including but not limited insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the claimant.
24. Sage has commissioned the following promotions agency (hereinafter referred to as “Agency”) to run this promotion:
Benamic, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland
The Agency is entitled to process the documents submitted as part of this promotion and to view and store all your data transferred as part of this promotion according to data protection law. Should any questions arise or documents be requested, Sage or the Agency will contact you independently. Please also note that any feedback of Sage or the Agency is based on processing point of view and experience.
25. Data protection: Personal data such as name, address etc. will only be stored and processed by Sage or the implementing Agency or Authorised Retailer for the purpose of product registration or disposal and otherwise exclusively within the scope of this promotion. This data will be treated as strictly confidential, will not be passed on to third parties and will not be misused for advertising purposes.
26. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant’s ability to participate in this Promotion.
27. Subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes and disclaims all liability for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts or omissions) of the Promoter’s officers, employees or agents involved in the conduct of this Promotion;
c. any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
d. any original Purchase documentation that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and
e. any tax or other financial liability incurred by a claimant.
28. By claiming the Barista Pack the participant agrees to these terms and conditions and further acknowledges that he/she has read and accepted the terms and conditions of participation of the BARISTA PACK PROMOTION.
29. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Service should be invalid in whole or in part or will be, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision which is legally possible and which and which comes closest to the invalid content. The same applies to possible regulatory gaps.
30.The law of the country of purchasing shall apply.
31. Consumer promotion support is available at: +44 (0)8000 445085, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm GMT or at firstname.lastname@example.org
32. Authorised Retailer for UK and Republic of Ireland:
|Ireland Authorised Retailers||UK Authorised Retailers|
|38 ESPRESSO COFFEE LTD||AO|
|3FE COFFEE||AMAZON* (must be purchased directly from Amazon and not a third party seller)|
|9TH DEGREE COFFEE||ARGOS|
|ANAM COFFEE||ART OF LIVING|
|ART OF COFFEE||BRG APPLIANCES (SAGE APPLIANCES)|
|BADGER + DODO COFFEE ROASTERS LTD||CURRYS PC WORLD|
|BASIL KNIPE ELECTRICS LTD||COSTCO|
|BEAR MARKET||R E DAWSONS LTD|
|BELL LANE COFFEE LTD.||JOHN LEWIS|
|BEWLEYS TEA & COFFEE LTD||LAKELAND|
|BREW BOX COFFEE||PRC HIFI|
|BRISCOES BT CORK (CORK)||PETER TYSONS|
BRISCOES BT DUBLIN (BROWN THOMAS)
|HARTS OF STUR|
|CLOUD PICKER COFFEE LIMITED||E COOK SHOP|
|CLOUDPOINT IRELAND LTD||VERY / LITTLEWOODS|
|COFFEE PERFECTION||JARROLD - JARROLD OF NORWICH|
|Currys PC World||NORTH X SOUTH|
|CONTAINER CAFE LTD T/A HAPPY OUT CAFE||UK JUICERS|
|D CALLAGHAN ELECTRICAL LTD||THE WEDDING SHOP|
|D&N WOODS T/A WOODS ELECTRICAL||POTTERS COOKSHOP|
|D.I.D ELECTRICAL (CLONDALKIN)||BREWED BY HAND LTD|
|DOMINIC SMITH ELECTRICAL||REDBER LTD|
|DONAGHY BROS||PRO ESPRESSO|
|DRURY IRELAND||TYNEMOUTH COFFEE|
|EDDIE MAGUIRE EXPERT||PACT COFFEE LIMITED|
|ELECTROCITY||200 DEGREES COFFEE ROASTERS|
|ENNIS ELECTRICAL EXPERT||ESTABLISHED COFFEE|
|EXPERT RETAIL||ORIGIN COFFEE LTD|
|FINUCANES ELECTRICAL EXPERT||HAS BEAN COFFEE|
|FLETCHER'S OF BALINASLOE||KICKBACK COFFEE|
|FREEZER QUEEN LTD||UNION ROASTERS|
|FULL CIRCLE ROASTERS||THE COFFEE BEAN SHOP|
|GANLY'S HARDWARE & HEATING LIMITED||KISS THE HIPPO ROASTERY LTD.|
|HABIT COFFEE + RETAIL||COLONNA LTD|
|HARRYS ELECTRICAL WORLD||CARAVAN COFFEE ROASTERS LTD|
|HARVEY NORMAN||BRG APPLIANCES (SAGE APPLIANCES)|
|IRWIN EXPERT ELECTRICAL (DONEGAL)||DIVERTIMENTI LTD|
|ISD CO LTD||ELYS OF WIMBLEDON|
|JERSEY ELECTRICITY PLC|
|JJ DARBOVEN IRELAND LTD|
|JOYCES EXPERT ELECTRIC|
|KERRY REFRIGERATION & ELECTRICAL CO LTD|
|KHANYA CRAFT COFFEE LTD|
|KING & MOFFATT RETAIL LTD|
|MARTIN DOLAN EXPERT|
|MC GROARTHYS TV CENTRE LTD|
|MCCABE COFFEE LIMITED|
|MICHAEL BRISCOE (DROGHEDA)|
|MORRIS BUILDERS PROVIDERS|
|MOYEE INTERNATIONAL LTD|
|PETER MURPHY LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL LIMITED|
|PINE CONE COFFEE|
|PS COFFEE ROASTERS|
|ROONEYS HOMEVALUE LTD|
|SILVERSKIN COFFEE ROASTERS|
|SINGLE ORGIN LTD T/A ARIOSA COFFEE|
|STAKELUMS HARDWARE LIMITED|
|STAPELTON & SONS ELECTRICAL LIMITED|
|SWAN EXPERT (REDPATH AGENCIES LTD)|
|TADHG O'CONNOR LTD|
|THE COFFEE EXCHANGE|
|THE OLD BARRACKS COFFEE|
|THE PURPLE PANTRY LTD|
|THOMAS H. KEAN LTD.|
|THREE FOOLS COFFEE|
|TOMMY KELLY ELECTRICAL LIMITED|
|VDA COFFEE LTD|
|VELO COFFEE ROASTERS LTD|
|WATTERS ELECTRICAL LIMITED|
|BRG APPLIANCES (SAGE APPLIANCES)|
* Notice for Amazon Purchases: Participating Product(s) must be Purchased directly through Amazon and not a third party seller in order to be eligible.